Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nominations for C.H.A.T.-worthy Role Models!

I have an amazing older sister. She's quite genius, actually. She gave me a wonderful idea. I want to spotlight a person that is C.H.A.T.-worthy.
This person will be nominated by YOU!

Think back to a time when you were struggling with something. Did someone pop into your mind that made you think, "How would he/she handle this situation?" Do they possess the C.H.A.T. characteristics worthy of praise?
Send me your nominations!

I will feature these nominations one at a time. We'll C.H.A.T. about their individuality, C.H.A.T. characteristics, etc.

HOW TO NOMINATE SOMEONE:

1.E-mail subject line should read: C.H.A.T. Nomination
2.Include a brief description about that person, your relation to them, etc.
3.Describe how that person incorporates the characteristics of C.H.A.T. (Charity, Health, Appearance, Talent)
5.A picture if you are able to do so! Please do your best to send a pic!
6.E-mail your nomination to me by Sunday evenings to
mrs.tighgunderson@gmail.com and every Monday morning, we will feature our C.H.A.T.-worthy role model!

Please do not feel you are only allowed to e-mail one nomination. There are so many people worthy of praise! Just be sure that each nomination is in it's own e-mail!

Boys, don't be shy! I know you have some wonderful men and women in your life as well. Let me do the talkin' for ya :)

So, get started! Look through your facebook friends, co-workers, family members, etc. and find a C.H.A.T.-worthy role model!

Please share this with your family and friends and help us SMASH the media's perception of beauty.
It's time to put the real beauties in the spotlight!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I'm glad someone is finally brave enough to tell the media to shut up! LOL it's hard enough trying to be in good spirits about your body after a baby that we don't need to be told constantly that we're fat. Thank you!!
    Sending my nomination you way!

    ReplyDelete